Pack your bags, and leave Dublin behind you as you get ready to embrace the best the Wild Atlantic Way has to offer on this Galway day tour from Dublin.
- Guaranteed 2 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher!
- Enjoy a 1 hour stop in Galway City, the European Capital of Culture.
- You’ll discover a region defined by its colossal natural wonders that will keep you wanting more!
- A chance to see the views of the Aran Islands and Galway Bay.
- The chance explore the picturesque Irish village of Galway and experience its traditional pub culture!
- All entry fees included with entry to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre also included!
- Guaranteed 2 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher Cliffs, the perfect amount of time to see and explore Ireland's biggest tourist attraction!
- Wonderful and memorable views of the West of Ireland and Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way!
- Perfect photo-stops at the Burren and Dungaire Castle - one of the most visited and photographed castles in the West of Ireland!
- A quick visit to Galway City, ranked as one of the World's Top Cities to see by Lonely Planet.
- Experienced local Driver and Guide.
- Free Wi-Fi on all vehicles.
- Food and Drinks
- Departures at 08:00
- E-ticket accepted. No need to print voucher
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2.
- Cancellation policies apply. Read more on our Terms & Conditions.
- We try to keep to the route but weather conditions and circumstances can changes and alter the route.
- Please be sure to bring appropriate clothing including walking shoes and rain gear.
- Subject to delays beyond Gray Line Ireland's control, we strive to keep itinerary times.
- On the morning of your tour be sure to look out for our signature Gray Line Ireland red bus!
Our Wild Atlantic Way and Galway day tour from Dublin is a fully guided day tour to one of Ireland’s most impressive natural attraction and to one of its most treasured city’s. Here you have the chance to visit the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and of course, Ireland’s Cultural Capital that is Galway City.
Your journey to the Cliffs of Moher will take you from the banks of Dublin’s River Liffey to Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and back again all in one day. And allows you and others on-board to learn more about the island of Ireland and how it has become what we know and love today.
Of course, you too will get the chance to see the biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland and experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of the region like no other on this Earth. Free entry into the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre is included with this tour and is usually valued at €6.00. And as the Cliffs of Moher is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Visitor Centre was built below ground to minimise visual impact and enhance the overall experience for all involved.
However, should you wish to brave the elements and go on a Cliffs of Moher walk to get that perfect selfie, then you will have plenty of time to do so as we allow at least 2 hours for you to enjoy this area!
Next stop on this tour is at the Burren situated on the Wild Atlantic Way coast. Did you know that the historic Burren boasts a wildly diverse ecosystem that is a must-see for any visitor to this corner of County Clare. Made up of pale rocky limestone the Burren is also home to 900 native plants species, some of which date back to the Ice Age. This is why it is a key stop on our Wild Atlantic Way and Galway day tour from Dublin.
Then it is a visit to Dungaire Castle, where you will view a beautiful landmark, known locally as is one of the most visited and photographed castles in the West of Ireland!
Finally, your last stop is then Galway City, a city that is rich in heritage, which offers a hoast of vibrant cultural and artistic experiences for you to enjoy. Arriving here last allows you to enjoy a 60-minute stop to stretch your legs and soak up the atmosphere of the famous Eyre Square! Here we encourage you to embark on walking tour of Galway, and be sure to pop into the Galway City Cathedral, it is well worth a look and just a short walk from our stop.
You too have enough time to wander the streets of Galway city and see what this is one of the most popular cities on Ireland’s West Coast.
After your short ‘city-break’ comes to an end, we will then take a drive along the Irish midland countryside visiting the picturesque countryside which looks like it comes straight out of a storybook!
Looking for a private tour to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway, then be sure to contact our Private Tours Team here today.
07:45 Check in at Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2
08:00 Depart from College Green
11:45 Arrive at the Cliffs of Moher
13:45 Depart Cliffs of Moher
14:00 Photostop at Doolin Caves & the Burren
15:00 Photostop at Dunguaire Castle
16:00 Arrive at Galway City
17:00 Leave Galway City
19:30 Arrive back in Dublin