On this Wicklow Mountains Tour from Dublin you will have the chance to soak up the atmosphere at the world-famous Glendalough Lake & Valley! Make sure you take great selfies overlooking the Guinness Lake!
- Get 5% off this tour when you book online today!
- Soak up the atmosphere at the world famous Glendalough Valley!
- Take a great selfie overlooking the scenic Lough Tay aka Guinness Lake!
- Explore the picturesque Avoca Village and visit a traditional Irish pub!
- Experience the best the garden of Ireland has to offer!
- All entry fees included.
- Avail of a Gray Line Ireland's special meal deal discount!
- 2 hour stop at Glendalough, with a walking tour included!
- Complementary drink in Fitzgerald’s Bar/Pub for all Gray Line travelers!
- Perfect photo-stops at the Guinness Lake and the P.S. I Love You Bridge included!
- Experienced local Driver and Guide.
- Free Wi-Fi on all vehicles.
- Daily departures at 09:15.
- E-ticket accepted. No need to print voucher!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at Dublin Visitor Center, 16 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- Cancellation policies apply. Please read more on our Terms & Conditions.
- We try to keep to the route but weather conditions and circumstances can changes and alter the route.
- Please be sure to bring appropriate clothing including walking shoes and rain gear.
- Subject to delays beyond Gray Line Ireland's control, we strive to keep itinerary times.
- On the morning of your tour be sure to look out for our signature Gray Line Ireland red bus!
Our Glendalough & Wicklow Mountains Tour from Dublin gives you the chance to hop aboard one of Dublin’s most top-rated day tours on Tripadvisor. It too, allows you to see the natural beauty spots that are Glendalough and Wicklow.
Our tour begins with an introduction to Dublin City, as we head south to visit Wicklow, which is more commonly known as the “Garden of Ireland”. Here awaits a number of beautiful lakes, dense forests’ and wonderful views making this a wonderful scenic drive and a fine day away from the hustle and bustle of Dublin city.
On your visit to Wicklow’s National Park, you can embark on one of the ever-popular Glendalough walks, as you will have a minimum of two hours to visit the Glendalough Upper Lake or do some hiking in the Wicklow Mountains. You too will have time to visit the Glendalough Visitor Centre (admission not included), or visit Glendalough Catherdal home to St. Kevin’s Monastery, Celtic Crosses and so much more!
You also have the option to join our award-winning guide on a Glendalough tour if you wish. Here you will find out more facts on Glendalough & Wicklow and we think it is the perfect thing to do on your visit to Glendalough!
Stop five, and the final stop on your Wicklow Tour, is Avoca Village, a small town made famous by Thomas Moore in the song ‘The Meeting of the Water’ it too is well- known for its spot as the fictional home of BBC’s hit tv-show “Ballykissangel”.
Avoca Village, a traditional Irish town in Wicklow.Here you can enjoy some traditional Irish food and drinks in a local Irish Pub/Bar called Fitzgerald’s. Remember all Gray Line Ireland travellers can also enjoy an exclusive discount on a traditional Irish meal deal and a complimentary shot of Irish whiskey before making your back to Dublin City.
Looking for a private tour to Wicklow and Glendalough then be sure to contact our Private Tours Team here today.
09:00 Check-in at the Dublin Visitor Centre, 16 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.
09:15 Departure towards the Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough
10:45 Arrive at Glencree Cemetery
11:50 Arrive at P.S. I Love You Bridge
12:15 Arrive at Guinness Lake
13:00 Arrive at Glendalough Lake
15:30 Arrive at Avoca Village
17:30 Arrive back in Dublin City Centre*