Your Big Bus Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour ticket is in our opinion, the best way to explore Ireland’s vibrant capital. It too gives you the chance to enjoy the sights and sounds of Dublin and visit all of the city’s top attractions!
- Three different ticket types, Classic (24 hours), Premium (48 hours) and Deluxe (72 hours)!
- Save €65.00 on all Deluxe 72 hours tickets purchased online!
- The perfect way to see the city and all it's main sights.
- Start and finish the tour at whatever stop suits you!
- Two different routes to choose from, both included in the price of the ticket.
- Whiskey tasting at Pearse Lyons is only included in the Deluxe ticket.
- Night Tour is included for all Premium and Deluxe ticket holders.
- Food and Drinks
- Tickets purchased with Gray Line Ireland are valid for Big Bus Tours Dublin!
- The route takes about 2 hours to complete.
- Hop on and off at any stop of your choice and enjoy discounts at many of the attractions along the way.
- Languages offered on red route are; English, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Russian, German, Japanese, French.
- A Free Night Tour is included for all Premium and Deluxe ticket holders.*
- Stop 1 is located outside the Big Bus Shop, on 13 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
Travel with Big Bus Tours and let their Hop on Hop off tour and witty live guides show you the best things to do in Dublin. Jumping on board any Big Bus Tours bus allows you the freedom to explore Europe’s friendliest city across two great routes.
Departing from O’Connell Street every 30 minutes, this is the original and most popular route takes in all of Dublin’s must-see attractions!
Hop onboard to visit Europe’s number one attraction The Guinness Storehouse, see Georgian Dublin, and visit Kilmainham Goal and the Phoenix Park. The red route also visits Smithfield, home to the Jameson Distillery Bow Street and Parnell Square, home to the Hugh Lane Gallery and the Irish Writers Museum, Epic, Samuel Beckett Bridge, National Art Gallery, Saint Stephen’s Green, and the Phoniex Park to name a few!
With over 30 stops to hop on and hop off and explore, at your leisure and as many times as you wish.
The Red and Blue Line routes arrive every 15 minutes, and will show you around Dublin the panoramic way. Simply choose your Classic, Premium or Deluxe, hop aboard, and enjoy.
Looking for a private tour of Dublin, then be sure to contact our Private Hire Team here today.
Departure information from Stop 1:
- First Red Route Departs at 08.45
- Red Route Tours last a total of 90 minutes
Last tour departure from Stop 1:
- Last Red Route Departs at 17.00 Nov-March, (18.30 April-Oct)
Please note that the times should only be used as a guide.