Our Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin is a fully guided day tour to one of Ireland’s more impressive natural attractions and winner of the Gray Line Travellers’ Choice Award! It too includes a 2 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher!
- Get 15% off this tour when you book online today!
- Guided tour to the Cliffs of Moher on an award winning tour!
- Guaranteed 2 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher!
- Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre entrance included in this tour!
- See the cliffs from below - combine your ticket with a cruise along the cliffs!*
- All entry fees included with entry to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre also included!
- Guaranteed 2 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher Cliffs, the perfect amount of time to see and explore Ireland's biggest tourist attraction!
- One of the only tours from Dublin offering the Cliffs of Moher Cruise as an extra!
- A visit to the famous Doolin Village!
- Wonderful and memorable views of the West of Ireland and Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way!
- Experienced local Driver and Guide.
- Free Wi-Fi on all vehicles.
- Food and Drinks
- Daily departures at 10:00.
- E-ticket accepted. Please ask our staff if you wish to print voucher.
- To check-in please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2.
- Cancellation policies apply. Read more on our Terms & Conditions.
- We try to keep to the route but weather conditions and circumstances can changes and alter the route.
- Please be sure to bring appropriate clothing including walking shoes and rain gear.
- Subject to delays beyond Gray Line Ireland's control, we strive to keep itinerary times.
- On the morning of your tour be sure to look out for our signature Gray Line Ireland red bus!
Our Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin is a fully guided day tour to one of Ireland’s more impressive natural attractions. And with professional tour guides on-board this Cliffs of Moher tour you are almost guaranteed a fun and memorable day tour for all involved.
Your journey to the Cliffs of Moher will take you from the banks of Dublin’s River Liffey to Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and back again, all in one day. This Cliffs Of Moher Tour from Dublin is fully guided and allows you and others to learn more about the island of Ireland and how it has become what we know and love today.
Of course, you too will get the chance to see the biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland, the Cliffs of Moher, and it is here where you will experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of this region, which in our opinion is like no other on this Earth.
Free entry into the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre is included with this day tour and is usually valued at €6.00*. Here you can enjoy a self-guided tour of the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre and as the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre is one of the best heritage sites on the island of Ireland, you are sure to have great experience here too.
Fun fact before you go; did you know it was built below ground to minimize visual impact in the Cliffs of Moher area and from time to time provides the best opportunity to escape the famous Cliffs of Moher weather, should the elements become too much on this Cliffs of Moher day trip from Dublin!
However, should you wish to brave the elements and go on a Cliffs of Moher walk to get that perfect selfie, then you will have plenty of time to do so as we allow at least 2 hours for you to enjoy this area!
We too offer Cliffs of Moher Cruise, this Cliffs of Moher boat cruise tour on the edge of Western Europe (next stop is America by the way) is an added extra and allows you the chance to join the O’Brien family as you depart from the small country town of Doolin.
Sailing south for approximately 20 – 30 minutes, to the highest point of the Cliffs of Moher, you will get to see the Cliffs of Moher cliff face up close and a large sea-stack often referred to as An Bhreannan Mor. You also might recognise some areas seen in the film Harry Potter And The Half-blood Prince! Please know that the Cliffs of Moher Cruise is a guided tour and is not available during the winter months!
For lunch, you’ll enjoy a leisure stop to explore Doolin Village, a small Irish town with several great pubs serving seafood, soups, sandwiches and Irish made hot meals, all of which can be washed down with a creamy pint of the black stuff of course.
Other highlights of this guided day trip from Dublin include coastal drives and super views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Wild Atlantic Way alongside castles and monastery ruins, all of which are handpicked to give you an insight into Ireland’s Celtic, Christian and Medieval past.
Looking for a private Cliffs of Moher tour from Dublin, then be sure to contact our Private Tours Team here today.
(March-October schedule. Winter times are subject to change)
09:40 To Check-in, enter the Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2
10:00 Depart from College Green
11:45 Time allowed to take a 15 minute rest-stop
13:50 Arrive at the Cliffs of Moher
16:05 Arrive at Doolin Village
20:30 Arrive back in Dublin’s City Centre*